You are temporarily banned from joining the queue. Reason: unsportsmanlike conduct Ban ends: 11 Jan 2019, 09:43 CET

feedback

You are temporarily banned from joining the queue.
Reason: unsportsmanlike conduct
Ban ends: 11 Jan 2019, 09:43 CET

i was plaing with friend i did nothing wrong with me 3 premades noone was toxic and after game iam banned how is it possible when i did nothing wrong xD? iam paying to faceit but i cant play its not even first time

You get this ban because players report you.

At the moment it’s like that, feels like FBI is broken because it doesnt matter how many good reports you had. All it matters is last 3 matches. All it takes is your team or enemy team to report you out of pure grief and you get banned. Get used to it :confused:

The FBI system is perfect when used properly. The problem is in Faceit players.

A system is supposed to take into account the players and if it fails to do so then support is supposed to work to fix that. As someone who’s played CS for almost 20years i can say with all certainty that the 5-10% flaming part of community in 2003-2005 , i’ll even stretch it to 2008 is now increased to 80-85%. Even trying to give advice is considered flaming by most, not the first or second game i start with 2 to 3 mutes at round 2.

There’s nothing wrong with a proper system, but this isn’t a proper system if it has flaws as simple as these. I agree to systems like these to weed out toxic and otherwise impossible to play with players, however it needs to be a carefully managed system. Not a system where just because someone dislikes you, they report you and you get banned just like that. A system where your past good behaviour means nothing is plain dumb as it doesn’t even compensate for the incorrect reports you might get.

Have a look at my answer in this post .