Why I don’t see the mission list?

Hello, Why I don’t see the mission list? My account has been registered for a long time “Currently you don’t have any available missions. Come back later!”

FACEIT Missions, for the most part, are available only to Premium players.

Yes, need “Premium Accaunt” to make them! But can I see them "No premium account? But when I buy a premium account, I see a list of tasks?
I can have any level on faceit
to get (missions) even level 1?

You need Premium thats it. But premium is for addicted players. If you not gonna play that often I suggest buy individual game subscription but you cant get missions.

you misunderstood me because of google translator :frowning:
I mean, can I just see the list of tasks / missions, without having a premium account, just see them, look at them?

You actually can see missions without sub but some players has bugs.

Can you fix this error / bug?
depends on whether I buy premium = (

Profile /en/players/Dr1ve

What you see in home page than? Iam not staff. You can contact with support.

I will contact with them. I will reply.

Error mission don't see hee

hey, did you fix my error? (not see mission)

The missions are exclusive to Premium subscribers so why you need to see missions?

I know that people can see them without premium

my friends see them without a premium account, but not me

I think you should not care, because you are not Premium. Mby your friend has Faceit CS GO sub?

No, he does not have, he can visit the mission without a premium

if he likes the mission, he buys a premium and starts to perform, if I buy a premium, can I get missions? For example Play 100 matches and get 50.000 coins?

Faceit website has multiple bugs etc. Just ignore.
If you buy premium you will get missions!

I have one last question for you! I do not have a premium now, but I see a ladder, if I take a prize, can I get points and spend them without a premium?

You can get points from free ladders and tournaments same as premium.
CS GO 5V5 and CS GO 5V5 PREMIUM is two separate things so you can get two prizes in one month.

Read these articles before buying:
https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/sections/201357850-Subscriptions