What questions do you have about FACEIT Missions?

Hey all,

I’m currently working on the FACEIT Missions FAQ / Knowledge Base article.

Do you have any specific questions about Missions you’d like to see answers to or have you seen the same question being frequently asked?

Why is one mission super easy and meaningless while the other one is literally impossible to achieve?

Why I have no mission on 100k points, but my friends have it? can u fix my acc? https://beta.faceit.com/ru/players/1KYOTO-
please faster, i will cant win this

Hi @1KYOTO - here’s an extract from our latest FAQ:

Why do I not have the same Mission(s) as my friend(s)?

As we are currently in the beta stage for FACEIT Mission, we are still running extensive tests on what works best for the Missions. This may mean that you and your friend(s) may be in different testing groups and therefore receive different missions.

At this time, you cannot change the testing group you are a part of, nor can the Support team.

@TheDante007

Why is there currently such a large difference in between the two Missions I have?

As we are still in the beta phase for FACEIT Missions, we are still testing a lot of elements surrounding the Missions. Each player currently has two Missions: one small and one large. The large one may seem unattainable to some players, while others may be able to breeze through it. We are collecting all of this data and it will help to improve the FACEIT Missions programme in the future.

Dota 2 mission

And you know that at my prices from where I come from. Is it a lot of money and they just do not pay off? why should I spend 3 times more money to get nothing …
And which do not pay off many times? this is an imbalance. For example, I will not buy a premium account, since you said so. I think that many will agree with me. For example, all my environment said that it would not buy premium if we all do not have these missions. I do not know, you come up with some kind of shit. Why should there always be an imbalance? Why can not the same conditions be made?

@Kaostic tell me where logic?

@1KYOTO - while I can understand that it feels like an imbalance, the Missions are still in their beta stages and, as such, we are actively testing a lot of variants for the missions. They are a very new feature added to the premium membership, and the price has not increased with the addition of the feature.

@Kaostic Can you give me a chance at a beta test with a mission of 100k points? I have a smurf account, but there’s no mission. I do not ask to change, I ask you to give me that one)

In my previous message, I linked the FAQ which had this:

At this time, you cannot change the testing group you are a part of, nor can the Support team.

Unfortunately, we cannot change your testing group.

Also, you are only allowed one FACEIT account as per our terms of service. One of your two accounts will have to be deactivated if you wish to continue using FACEIT.

all is well, it is smurf for mmr in dota

@1KYOTO - I highly suggest you contact our Customer Support and request them to deactivate one of your two accounts otherwise you run the risk of losing both.

LIMITATIONS ON PARTICIPATION
You may establish only one account per person, and only up to two accounts per computer or IP or physical address, to participate in the activities offered on the Site. The Site reserves the right to monitor all activities on the Site, including without limitation, any effort to establish multiple accounts; in the event the Site discovers that you have opened more than one account per person or more than two accounts per computer or address, all additional accounts will be closed without notice and continued violation will result in the termination of any and all of your accounts. The Site also reserves the right to deny access to anyone, including, but not limited to, those players who use proxy servers and/or IP addresses residing in certain geographical areas.

Hello, I bought a premium faceit subscription, but my missions are not available.please help!https://www.faceit.com/ru/players/Knight-7

Please take a look at the FAQ I’ve posted:

How do I get Missions?

FACEIT Missions, for the most part, are available only to Premium players. We are still in the process of rolling the Missions beta out so, if you can’t see the Missions page, subscribing to a Premium Membership will not unlock the feature.

There may be some one-off or special Missions that are available to free and Supporter players in the future.

Why not be unlocked?When I bought a subscription there was a specifically specified item ‘mission’ means I have the right to access them.I apologize if I write with errors, I do not speak English

Hi @Knight-7 - I do understand that they are outlined on the Premium membership page, and they are coming very, very soon, but the rollout is taking slightly longer than we previously expected due to unforeseen complications.

You should gain access to FACEIT Missions very soon, and I apologise for the delay.

Thank you for understanding.I believe it’ll be soon.

Why i not have mission?

Hello,

I’m very curious about faceit missions. I have 2 of them: one is to win 20 games for 400 points and another one is to win 150 for 150000 points. Some of my friends have a mission to win 40 games for 10000 points. At this point I don’t understand, 20 wins is 400 and 40 wins is 10000? That is not what I call equality. And yes, I do understand that my friends can have other missions as I do, but I’m just surprised how big the difference is.

i see the mission, but i don’t have premium account.
can i win the mission and receive the points?

Hi @Nijo - I cover this in our FAQ.

Why do I not have the same Mission(s) as my friend(s)?

As we are currently in the beta stage for FACEIT Mission, we are still running extensive tests on what works best for the Missions. This may mean that you and your friend(s) may be in different testing groups and therefore receive different missions.

@krischen9 - Unfortunately not. Only premium members may progress towards their missions and be awarded points.