What kind of shit ass faceit ac are you guys running?

The problem is REAL. I WAS IN A GAME and it was 30 sec left before everybody should join. You shit ass client timesout and i get a BANN, your admins are twats that can’t helpt for shit.

You need to get your shit together it cant go on like the Major with your stupid ass issues.

The developers of Faceit need to come up with a solution to this. After restarting my computer for the anti-cheat to elevate it’s privileges, my computer ran unbearably slow, which normally doesn’t happen. And I was unable to connect to the match. I would have been fine with starting another queue, because I was unable to connect to the first match, but instead; Faceit gives me a two fucking hour long ban. It pisses me off that I got a whole two hour long fucking ban for being UNABLE to connect, so my friends had to play without me.

I think whoever created the whole ‘banning for two hours for not connecting’ idea is actually fucking retarded. I understand that they’re trying to prevent cunts who queue and never connect, but there are better solutions to that than the two hour long banning system.

Instead, you could possibly have a “2 strikes, you’re out” type system, that allows for a mistake or two before unleashing punishments. Or you could use a “shadow timeout” system in which the person who failed to connect will have to wait longer to find a match. You could implement this by having a temporary “behavior” variable attached to the person queuing. And as they fail to accept matches over a short period of time, their behavior variable decreases, and thus making it harder to find another match.