Webhooks

Can’t seem to find any of the webhooks to use.

Same here, and we are getting no support.

What do you mean ? I managed to get Webhooks working, although I’ve only seen match-related events show up so far.

As I explained on my post Webhook not working . I created a script that just recives any POST and logs it to a file. I not receiving any data.

Could you please tell me a step by step of how to set up it on the webhook in the app page? I’m maybe doing something wrong

It seems to me like some events aren’t actually being sent, I’ve only ever received those types of events over the last few days while listening to TF2PL, FPL and Mythic hubs:

"match_object_created"
 "match_status_finished"
 "match_status_cancelled"
 "match_status_ready"
 "match_status_configuring"

And I set it up to receive:

hub_created
hub_role_created
hub_role_deleted
hub_role_updated
hub_updated
hub_user_added
hub_user_invited
hub_user_removed
hub_user_role_added
hub_user_role_removed
match_object_created
match_status_aborted
match_status_cancelled
match_status_configuring
match_status_finished
match_status_ready

EDIT:
After playing with it, modifying the first settings page of a Hub or roles will trigger hub_updated, and creating a hub definitely triggers hub_created, the hub_role_* and hub_user_* aren’t documented and never trigger.

My webhook setup simply accepts POST requests on the URL I’ve configured on the Developer Portal.

Does the app needs to be public or something like that? It seams that we still can’t manage to make it work, can you please guide us? What I want here is to integrate faceit with discord.

Thanks.