Unfair ban

all those who could not enter had problems with steam

me fucking to, lets unban

unbanned please

unban faceit cmon

whts going on with steam

idk, but my faceit banned now. i wanna play, but i cant, HELLO FACEIT SUPPURTS

i got banned because csgo and steam was down

steam was in error and things went wrong and I could not connect to the server and I did not know that there was a mistake that we had already looked for and 1 friend had the same problem and it was his chance to improve and mine did not improve and ban was at the same time friends match I am trying to calculate smurf again because of the problem with the steam and I have not been able to connect because of the problem with the steam because it is not a personal problem I want to correct the opening of my ban and meanwhile I did not get a half hour ban from 1 match. you gave me 2 matches, ie 3 hours ban times I want to open the ladies in there is nothing personal because the steam program is csgo nun problem

Game is dont started and 2 guys in my lobby got ban, cuz steam was down and u cant to connect to the server. pls unban me.

Game is dont started and 2 guys in my lobby got ban, cuz steam was down and u cant to connect to the server. pls unban me.

Game is dont started and all in my lobby got ban, cuz steam was down and u cant to connect to the server. pls unban me.

Me too! This is ridiculous :frowning:

UNBAN ME PLEASE iam paying for this service.

Yes,me too

Mee to

Me too, cuz stupid cs

me 2

UNBAN ME PLEASE
Game is dont started and all in my lobby got ban, steam was down and u cant to connect to the server. pls unban me.

me too

Me too