Unable to generate API keys

Just trying to generate some client side API keys but it seems to be erroring. It suggests the error is client side as the error is 400 but I’m unsure. Error message is “API key create error” and console says Form submission error {_status: "FETCH_ERROR", _form: Array(1)} Longer error seems to be
JSON parse error: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 31)): only regular white space (\r, \n, \t) is allowed between tokens; nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 31)): only regular white space (\r, \n, \t) is allowed between tokens↵ at [Source: java.io.PushbackInputStream@49dc37a3; line: 1, column: 2]

You should look for Java exceptions on google. Encode string or replace illegal characters.

This is literally the faceit form for creating a key. There’s no input of strings. Just a drop down to choose client or server side

Yes, it seems server returns Bad Request all the time.

Hi all,
we’re investigating on this issue, I’ll keep you updated about the fix.

Thanks for the report
Lorenzo

@gazreyn @MARKODY we’ve fixed the issue, I did some tests and now it works for me.
Let me know if it works also for you!

Have a nice day and thanks again for the feedback!
Lore

1 Like

It works for me now too. Was able to both generate a key and use said key. Thanks for the swift response. Will hopefully be able to get something ready in time for the Battalion Blitzkrieg tournament tomorrow :smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that!

Have a nice day!
Lorenzo