Я раскаиваюсь

Greetings to all admins and moderators FACIT. I will be brief. Very long time I played on your platform with a program giving me an advantage, compared to other players. I did not yet understand how much I’m hindering the Conter-strike community and FACEIT. Time goes by, I change my view of things and decided to engage in cybersport activities. But because of my past mistake, I encountered many difficulties. Many tournaments take place on your platform. I have only one account, I do not want to create a new one. My account is linked to the old faceit account and I can not play it on it.

Since I received the ban on account, I’ve changed a lot. I began to look at the world with a different look. I’m sorry, that I interfered with playing righteous players. Now I’m forced to buy ESEA because there are in MM a lot of players who use cheats.

These are all my accounts at the moment
ESEA: https://play.esea.net/users/1624522
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/D0v4kin/1

Can you forgive me and give me the opportunity to start everything from scratch?
If so, then untie my steam from all faceit accounts

I am very sorry for my mistakes in the past

Hi - We only allow English to be spoken on the forums, as per our Forum Guidelines. Can you please edit your post to English otherwise we will be forced to close this thread.

Uniform Language
While we know and can appreciate that our players come from all over the world, it can be difficult to allow multiple languages within a public forum. Not only is it difficult for other players to understand what you’re trying to say (thereby killing the conversation for a lot of players), it also makes it difficult or nigh impossible to moderate your posts. We cannot rely on translation tools to accurately translate your post and guarantee there won’t be any miscommunication.

Because of this, at this time, we only allow English to be spoken on the forums. Any posts not written in English will unfortunately be removed.

Game accounts cannot be removed from profiles. Please read this support article and don’t create new accounts: