This is unnacceptable!

For a week now already, whenever I am trying to play on Faceit I am starting my computer, Steam app, Faceit app and AntiCheat. I am entering a 5v5 premium and hope to play, but when I am clicking on ‘go to server’ it will start the CS GO and will display the following message : You have an app that is overriding the VAC (or something close to that). That happens only after I am starting the Faceit AntiCheat. I am really annoyed by the fact that now I am banned for a day because I was ‘AFK’ in more matches (due to this cause I could not connect several times) which roughly translates in , I CANNOT FIX THIS ISSUE. Faceit just won’t work, I wasn’t able to connect to my last consecutive matches. I have no other additional software that might cause this issue.

Now I am paying for a monthly subscription with FACEIT so I won’t be able to play and get banned instead.

This is what I have retracted from the console:

Connecting to public([REMOVED BY MOD]) …
Server using ‘public’ lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
Connecting to public([REMOVED BY MOD]) …
Server using ‘public’ lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
Connected to [REMOVED BY MOD]
Disconnect: VAC authentication error.
Disconnect: VAC authentication error.

Please advise on this!

Could you please try to connect to the server with connect command through the in-game console?

You could also try to repair the Steam Service:

Repair the Steam Service
The error may also indicate a Steam service failure. Please try repairing the Steam service:

1. Exit Steam.
  2. Click Start > Run (Windows Key + R).
  3. Type the following command:
    “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe” /repair
  4. Launch Steam and test the issue again.

Note: This command requires administrator privileges and may take a few minutes. If you have installed Steam to another path, please replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam with the correct path.

Source: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837

Please note: I’ve edited your post and moved this thread to Community.

I know it might, but I have paid for CS GO and I have paid for Faceit and it is not working like this. I have tried that and displays the same error. It just won’t work. I’m not the only one complaining about this. In any case the 5 minutes that I have until the game starts won’t be enough to solve this issue. So I have no other option than constantly getting banned because there is no other way to check if I will have this error before entering a Faceit game.

Could you please submit a support ticket about it?

https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you, created a ticket!