Steam error

We just got banned for 30 minutes for nothing, due to steam problems, a lot of people didn’t connect due to steam. Its not normal, fix this banning shit, atleast when math don’t even start due to many people didn’t connect

I have not been able to play either and now I’m banned

Captain can call live support!

This junk have to be fixed, my friend did get banned for longer time due to steam problems, this could be fixed

MAN CAPTAIN DONT EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE TO TYPE STAY OR SWITCH, what are you talking about

my captain has not called the admin, he has entered

We talk about issues and how to solve them by contacting to live support!

If he has entered than its only issue in your side.

Man look, I queed a game, got the game, and cant connect to the steam. NOT MY PROBLEM. Why I get banned from faced if ITS NOT MY PROBLEM that I cant enter this game

3 players have not entered. It’s not my problem alone. But I do not have to be banned, faceit should remove the ban

Thats your problem not Faceit.

faceit

I CANT CONNECT TO THE STEAM BECAUSE ITS DOWN not because I have some problems to connect

Same thing, got ban for 30 minutes

Thats your responsibility.

Wtf are you talking about man? If I cant connect to the steam due the FCKING STEAM, read STEAM, where it is my problem?

I cant connect to CSGO network, i’m trying to reboot steam, but steam is down and i took ban for 1 hour. Perfect

That’s what im talking about

Same

Look, now I connected to the steam, and now I cant even play due to the fcking ban for no reason.