Some helpful video playlists guides I created

games

Hey guys, I have been playing CS:GO for 3 years now and after almost 6000 hours I just realized way too much of my games have been ruined by people who either don’t care about the game as much as I do and they are trolling or they are just ignorant and have no idea what they are doing. That’s why I took some of my own free time and created some video playlists that might (and I am pretty sure they will) help a lot of people regarding their game sense, callouts on maps and weapons mechanics. Here is one of them, how to play de_overpass properly. You will literally spend one hour watching this and you will learn a lot about the map, positioning, smokes, flashes etc.

There are some other playlists that I also created for other maps or for the game in general, I just shared overpass as an example. This will most likely save you some precious time instead of manually searching for the videos.

Hope that my guides help you guys at least a little bit - because if they do they will also help me and other players that invest a lot of their time and mindset on trying to play the game/maps properly.

Good luck!

thanks for the tips dude, it is refreshing to see someone care this much and legitimately care about the community. im seriously glad you posted this. kudos bro