Smurfs, Trolls and Toxic Russian people. Truth about faceit 5v5

feedback

At first please for indulgence because english isnt my 1st langugage and its hard for me writting this.
The reasons why i hate faceit 5v5:

*Toxic Russians in team ;
solution can be separate russian server like in LoL.

• Smurfs and Elo hell ;
    People on lower ranks cant play serious or even for fun if someone smurfs and he can long do it so when he grains little elo every won game.

*Trolls;
it can be difficult to play serious if someone just doesnt cares or simply throws game. Can u please make longer and more bans for trolling so it would became more competetive friendly.

• AFK’s;
    Noneone cares about ban in faceit, thats why there are so many leavers.
    Please make longer bans for leaving game.

Russians in Faceit

take a look at:

Smurfs and Elo hell ;
People on lower ranks cant play serious or even for fun if someone smurfs and he can long do it so when he grains little elo every won game.

u answer one question but dont go in for the secend one?

Its fact that the smurf acc making the side shit, Same for the hacker acc`s.

I hope one day russian leave EU servers because unbearable.

Most of the Russians are toxic and trollers and leave every 5 seconds.
Without saying that he speaks only Russian between them and does not respect others in different countries.
There are enough of them to have servers themselves or join them to the countries of Asia.
Please Leave EU servers !

1. The Russian community asks valve, faceit to add Russian servers. But faceit and valve only need money and they will never deal with improving the game
  2. In all countries there is a toxic and troll
    You’re an idiot if you think that most in Russia.
  3. I know more or less conversational English and always from the beginning of the game is not a toxic.
    But European players do not know how to play everything, they always keep silence, they do not try to win, they play on fuck, girls in one word. And I hate all of your community, stupid, feminine and weak. The Russians at least try to win, they will yell at each other but they will win, you will suck. And you will like it, for that no one by shouted at each other, oh we girls are afraid of screaming.
    I would have known better English, I would have humiliated you before losing my pulse.
    But so far I use google translate
  4. I played 600 matches and can show 150+ where I lost because of the European community. At the same time I was not toxic, I played better than average and tried to set up a team to win. But in the end, I have not been able to raise 10 lvl for 3 years already. Because I play alone, I do not play every day. And all that I won, I was playing with Russian guys in the party. Go study, kid.

I’m getting so freaking tired of playing with russians. The only thing they do are yelling and talking in their shit language, that no one understands.

MAKE A FUCKING SERVER FOR THEMSELVES. I’M GETTING SO FUCKING TIRED OF THEM HOLY FUCK.