Shop, Trades and Moving Forward

Hey everyone, as you all are aware Valve has made some changes to the trading system creating quite a stir in our system regarding the FACEIT Shop.

To clarify, we send all trades manually and purchase exclusively from the Steam market, we do not partake in any trade bots of third party websites that distribute CSGO Skins :slight_smile:

Some of you have come forward out of curiosity how this will affect the Shop and it’s prices, this is something we will look into changing but for the time being we’re waiting until the decision Valve has made is final.

In the meantime we will have to make the following changes:

- Increase the waiting time.
This was 10 working days (2 weeks) but we will have to increase this to 14 working days (3 weeks).

- Pending trades will now be cancelled/refunded quicker.
We used to leave pending trades on our delivery accounts for 7 days until they were cancelled and refunded, this will be changed to 4 days for now due to the orders made from Mission and Monthly league awards. Once the chaos has blown over we look into increasing this time.

We hope you can understand our position on having to change a few things.
Of all things Valve has decided to battle scams and gambling, this has been the hardest thing to work around with :smile:

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post them here !

Problem with a skin
My skins did not come please help

Do you have a supply of Alienware Aurora for Rougrean and which of the 4 can be ordered? Do you have a supply of Alienware Aurora for Rougrean and which of the 4 can be ordered? why tournaments are necessary if there is not anyone who does not play current Elo fuse without poking cards afk

Not sure what you mean with “Rougrean”, we have a supply of Alienware Aurora in stock for the players who have enough FACEIT points!

This is something Tournament related and not something I am able to answer I’m afraid, shop related questions only!

http://www.dell.com/fr-fr/shop/cty/pdp/spd/alienware-aurora-r7-desktop?dgc=ba&dgseg=dhs&cid=242488&lid=26738&acd=2402242488267383&VEN3=413004323452002749 which of the 4 can be ordered in Russia

NEW ALIENWARE AURORA 879,14 €
NEW ALIENWARE AURORA 1 049,13 €
NEW ALIENWARE AURORA 1 429,14 €
NEW ALIENWARE AURORA 1 699,14 €
which one can I order in Russia?

I don’t really understand the relevance to this topic, @PA36EBALLLKA. Please keep things on topic.

asked a question I want the answer to it

You’re asking a question in relation to Dell products ordered from Dell’s website. This is not on topic for this discussion.

it is not necessary to discuss it

message has arrived - Your Steam Guard is preventing you from receiving trade offers, please contact FACEIT Support ID order - 5abe67d22a17ec0007325b55 What to do?

You have to contact FACEIT Support !
https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

8 day already as I can not buy myself Exalted Manifold The paradox is this thing, since you’re lying that during the 7th day the store will be updated but I’m already 8 day or maybe 9 it, do not see the change, I also have to wait a minimum while you send it to me . Maybe I’ll die while this happens, and without getting my thing and not playing with it. Think about it, thank you for your attention.

Hi
Can someone tell me why my order still pending because i didnt understand soo good this topic:

In the meantime we will have to make the following changes:

• Increase the waiting time.
    This was 10 working days (2 weeks) but we will have to increase this to 14 working days (3 weeks).

• Pending trades will now be cancelled/refunded quicker.
    We used to leave pending trades on our delivery accounts for 7 days until they were cancelled and refunded, this will be changed to 4 days for now due to the orders made from Mission and Monthly league awards. Once the chaos has blown over we look into increasing this time.

Your order is pending because it’s still processed, you will receive your order in 21 days, for more information check out the FAQ here:

TY for info. :kissing_heart: