(RU) Со включенным FACET ACC 1 fps,без ACC(Античита) 300 fps / (ENG) With FACET ACC enabled 1 fps, without ACC (Anti-cheat) 300 fps

Включаю античит,захожу в CS:GO, в меню 1-30 fps когда двигаю мышкой (когда мышкой не двигаю 300 fps),гружусь на карту,стою,все хорошо,двигаю мышкой сразу 1-30fps. Выхожу,выключаю античит,захожу в CS:GO и все нормально,стабильно 300 fps,что за бред? Это случилось буквально неделю назад,до этого все было хорошо!

I turn on the anti-cheat, I go to CS: GO, in the menu 1-30 fps when I move the mouse (when I do not move the mouse 300 fps), I’m loading the map, I’m standing, everything is fine, I move the mouse at once 1-30fps. I go out, turn off the anti-cheat, I go to CS: GO and everything is fine, stable 300 fps, what kind of nonsense? It happened just a week ago, before that everything was fine!

HELP MEEE!!!

FPS drops/stutter when using the mouse and/or keyboard

This is likely caused by a file being blocked by the AC that is constantly trying to reload into the game, and thus cause stuttering. Your debug.log file in %appdata%/FACEIT/FACEIT Client will give you information about which file has been blocked. Read below about how to deal with blocked files.

This could also be caused by having -high in your Steam game launch options. It is not recommended to use this launch option, as it can mess up with the Windows process scheduler and cause some mouse lag issues for some people.

Please read this support article: