Please start the premium tournament at SEA and there are too many low quality races now

Please start the premium tournament at SEA and there are too many low quality races now.

1. A lot of players do not have a microphone to communicate, and often encounter the opposite party is 5 individuals, and we may have four people here is a party, I solo it is difficult to get their message.

2. And I know there are a lot of private cheating Players faceit can not be banned, even if the ban can still change an account, the threshold is too low, the faceit AC still no way to stop some private cheating, undetectable.

3. Often carry LV8 ~ 10 players, but I LV9 drop lv6, the quality is very low, or whether you can improve the performance of different players per game ELO increase and decrease, if a player 25round only killed 2 people, He and the teammate who killed 30 people received the same ELO increase or decrease. This is unreasonable.

4.When the game met derank behavior, and the other four teammates are helpless, because the captain can not vote kick, contact support no way, kick or ban, after the game scoring report, these players are not penalized.

Please tell me what happened

And this match

Please update the SEA area matching algorithm. Please check my faceit data, I think this is not good or bad luck.