Player skin models

I think that face it and cs go community have no idea what the real problem of the game is. Player skin model is somthing new that by playing the game sooner or later you will get used to it and of course sooner or later you will be obliged to play with them cause they can’t get out of the game. The real problem of the game are the 100hrs csgo accounts in level 8 and 9 destroying everyone ! The only thing I know is that me and everyone i know has completely no problem with the models cause you only can’t see them in certain situations that can’t be aboused. I would love to see the developers fixing the real problems of the game and not some useless skins that the community is crying about but in about a year evertone is gonna be ok with that…

1 Like

toxic players are too many and trollers even more and noone gets banned…but no skins is faceit’s problem and community complains only about this…im done with devs and community! You cant listen to your community when they spamm “omg valve dont push any updates” but when they do community spamms “please remove this trash update” and devs trying remove this…this is crazy

1 Like