Petition :Please Faceit, introduce Indian servers for God's sake

Source- Kevin_94

As an old member of your prestigious platform, I would like to present my gratitude to your organization. Its been a delight to play on your SEA servers regularly, but there is an overwhelming number of Indian players who are desperately waiting for you to install servers in India. Right now the only options we Indian csgo players have are Matchmaking servers and SoStronk. As you already know about the current state of Matchmaking servers, SoStronk an Indian platform is not even able to provide a sub-par level service.

I would like to bring this to your notice that SoStronk is currently charging $5 premium membership a month from their users, which is almost same as yours but the quality of service is not comparable to yours by any standards. Indian players are paying for their premium services even when SoStronk is not even able to provide an Anti-cheat to its users.

If somehow you are able to provide your services to the Indian community it will not even boost your sales but also help the growth of E-Sports in India to a great extent.

If I could be of any help please let me know. I would be honoured to be part of this fresh beginning.

Regards

yes we absolutely need indian servers so that many people can play without any problems like high ping, fps drops etc

Well Said Man!
We Need Indian Servers so that we can play the we all love on best ping.
Right Now I am playing on SoStronk Beside Matchmaking,But If Faceit brings Indian Servers then definatly I will play on faceit because it is the best platform out there.