Not at all received an anti-cheat for which I received an anti-cheat

Your message seems to be mistranslated. If this is about you being required to use FACEIT Anti-Cheat, I have already replied to your previous thread - It is necessary to leave with feysit because of the anti-reader

My PC configuration does not allow anti-cheat to crawl and it will not be solved by updates of Windows, not only will FPS fall to 10, but still have to solve the problems with Windows. I understand that you do not care about my problems, but look at the root of the problems, these are dissatisfied Albanians who just blamed me for no reason, and if you notice so 4 matches I tried to have a sporting attitude without any hostility, but you just cut my wings together with the Albanians.

Very much I ask you not to break my sports activity on Faceit, it is also very harsh.
And I want to say as soon as I bought CS GO, I took the promise from me when I did not play cheat and on my account it was I played already 1600 hours and I decided to try myself here. At me kaneshno not abrupt equipment is not present even 100 stable FPS, but I work.

Hey @Pust0T.

I do understand that you may be upset, but there is nothing that can be done about your account’s anti-cheat requirement. The rules are the same for everyone.

If you are forced to use FACEIT Anti-Cheat, you will not be able to join FACEIT queues without it. However, you may be able to join some tournaments and hub’s queues if they do not require the anti-cheat.

If you are having issues with FACEIT Anti-Cheat client and you did not find FACEIT Support articles helpful, feel free to contact FACEIT Customer Support.

Keep in mind that they will NOT remove FACEIT Anti-Cheat client requirement from your account.

Thanks and bye bye FaceiT.