Congratulations and thanks for the release, very exciting. Here’s a few things I noticed:
- https://developers-portal.faceit.com/start/intro/getting_help has a broken button/link
- https://developers-portal.faceit.com/start/apps/chat_bots mentions “Bot users”, are they available already?
- The Chat API is a bit clunky but I assume that this is temporary
- https://cdn.faceit.com/widgets/v2/index.html#/organizer/d7ddc9fd-be55-4fbe-852b-d02154d85f38#apiKey=XXX links to https://www.faceit.com/en/organizers/undefined/TF2%20Pro%20League
- The Webhook part is the most exciting to me, however the current restrictions are extremely limiting, it currently only allows for pulling of the Developer’s User ID, which is no use for me. I hope that Webhooks becomes much bigger though, I feel it could go hand in hand very well with the simple Data API
- I would love to be able to edit Hub settings, queue settings, roles and members through the API, possibly by allowing Organizers to invite a Bot user.
Thanks so much