Need Help,cant join to the server!

bug

Cant join to the server,get ip on epl hub,faceit non-premium,try to join but cant,when i join to server im ‘staying’ afk and cant do nothing,and i dont have sound at this moment.In console i can see this:
Server using ‘public’ lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize ‘#GenericConfirmText_Label’ on panel descendant of ‘MMStatus’
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
**** Panel Title has fill-parent-flow for width, but isn’t in a flowing right layout
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Restart’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Back’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Pause’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Slow’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Play’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Fast’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Next’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn’t in a flowing down or up layout
Connecting to public(94.185.83.227:27015) …
CreateFragmentsFromFile: ‘materials/vgui/logos/welcome.vtf’ doesn’t exist.
Help me,please,how to fix it?(

Cant join to the server,get ip on epl hub,faceit non-premium,try to join but cant,when i join to server im ‘staying’ afk and cant do nothing,and i dont have sound at this moment.In console i can see this:
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize ‘#GenericConfirmText_Label’ on panel descendant of ‘MMStatus’
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
**** Panel Title has fill-parent-flow for width, but isn’t in a flowing right layout
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Restart’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Back’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Pause’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Slow’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Play’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Fast’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
**** Unable to localize ‘#DemoPlayback_Next’ on panel descendant of ‘HudDemoPlayback’
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn’t in a flowing down or up layout
Connecting to public(94.185.83.227:27015) …
CreateFragmentsFromFile: ‘materials/vgui/logos/welcome.vtf’ doesn’t exist.
Help me,please,how to fix it?(