Mission

Ich wollte nur kurz fragen ob ich die Mission richtig verstehe, ob Jeder der diese Mission schafft einen bekomm, oder nur einer. find es nähmlich etwas komisch beschrieben.

I just wanted to ask if I understand the mission correctly, if everyone who manages this mission gets one, or just one. find it really something funny described

Entsperren Sie Ihr Alienware Aurora R7 Wer vor dem Ende der Mission 250 CSGO-Matches gewinnt, wird mit dem neuen Alienware Aurora R7 belohnt! VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

86D

You talk about cs go 10win and 60win missions each month?

Fortschritt

Mission

Endet in

Gesamtprämie

38 / 70

Entsperren Sie Ihr AW568 Alienware Keyboard Die ersten beiden Spieler, die 70 CSGO-Matches vor Ende der Mission gewinnen, werden mit dem neuen Alienware AW568 belohnt! VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

20D 08H 11M

10 / 10

Gewinnen Sie 10 CSGO Spiele Gewinne im Laufe des Monats 10 CSGO Spiele, um deine Belohnung freizuschalten. VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

Abgeschlossen

45 / 60

Gewinnen Sie 60 CSGO Spiele Gewinne im Laufe des Monats 60 CSGO Spiele, um deine Belohnung freizuschalten. VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

21D 05H 12M

38 / 250

Entsperren Sie Ihr Alienware Aurora R7 Wer vor dem Ende der Mission 250 CSGO-Matches gewinnt, wird mit dem neuen Alienware Aurora R7 belohnt! VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

86D

Vorgestellte Shop-Artikel

I mean the last mission with the calculator Aurora R7 you get that applies to each of the 250 games shank or get only 1 this calculator because in the text is no number. Have already won extra games from Fri-Sun 34 games or still someone else has 40
Games in front of me means that somebody is even crazier than me, and I know well if it’s even worth the 250 games if only 1 win

Admin remove this troll post.

What a troll post this is my mission ad, and I mean the last mission

Gewinnen Sie 60 CSGO Spiele Gewinne im Laufe des Monats 60 CSGO Spiele, um deine Belohnung freizuschalten. VIEL GLÜCK UND VIEL SPASS!

21D 05H 12M

38 / 250

I mean the last mission with the calculator Aurora R7 you get that applies to each of the 250 games shank or get only 1 this calculator because in the text is no number. Have already won extra games from Fri-Sun 34 games or still someone else has 40
Games in front of me means that somebody is even crazier than me, and I know well if it’s even worth the 250 games if only 1 win

Write correct eng dont use translater. I cant understand a thing u meant.

Only 1 person gets this PC or each of the 250 mission shaft

Does anyone know if there will only be 1 winner? Or anyone who creates the 250 wins?

Don’t worry my man. Faceit will screw you up, as soon as you get closer to finish this mission :wink:
I was about to finish my 100 wins and then in a sudden it disappeared (in the middle of the month) and I had to get 200 wins, lmao!
Don’t worry, they not going to give you anything ;D

Don’t tell people how to write in forums, mkay?
Maybe he doesn’t know english at all and uses translatEr?
Dude, your english isn’t good either, improve!

You are to toxic to use forums like this. Go play somewhere else.

• Launebaer, Don’t worry about it. If you complete the mission you gain the reward. But only 1 reward - You’ll not get the same mission again. And you get reward from each mission you complete so if you do all 4 you’ll get all 4 rewards.