Lower your level-option

I’m getting tired of pissed teammates that tell me I suck so much. And I guess I have to agree with them. Is there a way to lower my level so I can play with people that actually matches my level? I’m rated level 4 now and well it doesnt look like im level 4 compared to other level 4 people. A bit sad if I have to play more matches where I am lucky to get better teammates who win for me and then my level just increases. Im always the worst score.

sorry but dont play faceit then, dont come back until you are suprem-global

but i rather increase my skill level here where people dont cheat

I am afraid there is no way to lower your level. If you win a match, your elo increases and if you lose a match, your elo decreases. I do not know what is your FACEIT profile, therefore I cannot check how many games you have played on the platform so far. If you want to know more about FACEIT skill levels and ELO system, please take a look at:
How does the skill levels on FACEIT work?
Ranking/ELO Info

If any of your teammates or opponents becomes toxic, consider blocking communication with them and please report those players. Please take a look at How to Report all abuse

There is no MM rank requirement to play CS:GO FACEIT, therefore everyone who wants to play CS:GO on FACEIT platform is welcome to do so.

so what rank are you?

Just to add to @KeT0M’s reply; you could check out Community Hubs that are slightly more relaxed than matchmaking and could help you improve with less pressure :slight_smile:

thanks! never tried that! @dyxz I was Nova 4/5 after my initial 10 matches in valve’s MM system. but i’ve not tried much more. I might be Nova 3 now. I’ve also found out that there are Community servers so I have tried those as well. Being a new user is not that easy.

@3-x There are a lot of Community Servers (Deathmatches, Retakes etc.) which you can use to improve.

You can also find a lot of useful workshop maps, some of which are:
Aim Botz - Training
Fast Aim / Reflex Training
Recoil Master - Spray Training
Yprac Practice and Warmup Mods
crashz’ Crosshair Generator v2

I will close this thread, as I believe the original question has been answered. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any other questions or need any help.