It looks like you're connecting a game that you already have registered

It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered. Contact us if you have any issues!

I’m trying to connect my new account in faceit. When I try to connect the game, it writes that the game is already connected, but it isn’t.

Thank you for help,
Xactly

It looks like you're connecting a game that you already have registered. Contact us if you have any issues!
Help
It looks like you're connecting a game that you already have registered. Contact us if you have any issues!
It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered
Что делать mail потерял?

I have the same issue to. Unfortunatley, Faceit has the number one rank for customer support in the gaming industry right now so i have no way of fixing it.

I have the same issue and I just got moved to FPL contender and cannot play because of it please help!

Same With Me…

Cant add Game and shown pop up " It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered "

Anybody that is experiencing this issue will need to contact our support team and leave their ticket ID here.

Please make sure that you include the Steam account (link) you’re trying to connect within the ticket.

https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hello, i have this issue and my ticket number is 446740

my ticket number is 450700 thank you in advance.

I ve this issue too, i created ticker with number 450833, thank you for help

450204 номер билета проверте!

451112 my ticket, same problem

451145 мой номер билета

#449437 same problem

451399 my ticket number help me

It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered

freeze in pick\ban stage. fix it please

the same problem, I want to play, the profile of the face integrated with Steam, does not connect me to the game

i cannt connect game cs go. my ticket:429669

Ticket number is 452132

Hello, i have this issue and my ticket number is #452280

where i can find my ticket
plz help thx

my ticket number #452367