It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered

Hello. I just registered on faceit, and tried to connect my CSGO account, and got this error: “It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered. Contact us if you have any issues!”. I found one thread in the forum that was closed (It looks like you’re connecting a game that you already have registered). I already created a ticket, and my steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961662832/
I hope this will get fixed

EDIT: ticket number is (459236)

Still nothing, any help here?

The Steam account that you’re trying to connect to your account is already linked to another FACEIT account.

Yeah, I know, I found out after I created this thread, I mentioned that in the support request aswell. I know my faceit nickname, but I cant remember what email i was using. Its been like 7 days since i wrote the support request.

You’ll need to sit on the Support Ticket and work with them to fix the issue. There’s nothing more that I can help you with on the forums, unfortunately :frowning:

Alright, no problem, I can wait, but do you know how long wait time approx?

10+ days since i wrote to support, any ideas how long I’m gonna wait?

I have submited so many requests on this issue on my acc, seem like I have created an csgo before but maybe forgotten, Can not connect my CSGO steam to faceit acc, but can do for dota with the same steam. Please look at my ticket Request #471162