I'm about to sue FACEIT

Yesterday I was at a local LAN and was just about to play FACEIT. I update my AC and I restart my computer. When it starts, it says that the FACEIT.sys drive is corrupt, meaning that the update I just did was installed wrong. I restart the computer, the same thing happens. I try to run safe mode, the same thing happens. I try to run Safe mode with command prompt in order to follow the previous thread in this forum, the same thing happens. I can’t start the computer in any way or in any mode, it just crashes because of the FACEIT.sys file that loads.

I do not have my windows CD anymore, so this basically means that I’m about to pay 20£ to wipe my computer with all my projects and work on it, just because of 1 file from FACEIT.

I’m pissed. I’ve been playing FACEIT since 2014, 2300 ELO and, fine, it has not been the smoothest ride client wise, but I’ve still enjoyed it.

Now I can’t even start the computer.

Hey @zpm - Sorry to hear you’re having this issue. If you are unable to load up into Windows Recovery or Safe Mode with Command Prompt, I am unsure what to suggest, but the Support Team may be able to help further.

You can submit a support ticket here: https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new