I get an error when running faceit AC : the client cannot be started in OS compatibility mode! WHAT TO DOWHAT TO DO

I get an error when running faceit AC : the client cannot be started in OS compatibility mode! WHAT TO DO

Извините - я не говорю по русски. Я использую гугл переводчик. Вы пытались переустановить FACEIT AC?

Sorry, I don’t speak Russian. I’m using Google Translate. Have you tried reinstalling FACEIT AC?

I get an error when running faceit AC : the client cannot be started in OS compatibility mode! WHAT TO DO

Have you tried reinstalling FACEIT AC?

yes

What am I to do?

I have something you can try, I don’t know if it will work.

I installed the new windows 10 . Not help

Navigate to FACEIT AC’s install directory (C:\Program Files\FACEIT AC), right-click faceitclient.exe, > Properties > Compatibility > Run compatibility troubleshooter. Give that a shot and see what happens.

ok.

When it finishes running, click try recommended settings. If that doesn’t work, I don’t know enough to help you further. If someone else doesn’t chime in with a fix, all I can recommend is creating a support ticket. Good luck!

thanks a lot. helped

Did it work?? I’m happy for ya if it did! Glhf buddy.

Yes it worked

1 Like

ahojte mam problem s faciet ac ukazuje mi tam toto faceit the client cannot be started in os compatibility mode neviem čo stym mam robit dik za odpoved

the client cannot be Started OS compatibility mode so Please fix it