Griefing/New Changes why are you doing this?!

feedback

Overnight, you turned the matches from great to shit realy quick.

Why did you add friendly fire on knifes?! I read about the mollies and I agree, they should have friendly fire and not allow you to stay in them if a teammate throws one. BUT WHY THE KNIFES?!?!?!?!?!! Allowing griefing right away without punishment.

On another topic. The votekick option… I loved it when it was disabled. Yes I had a game before where we had a 5th who literrally declined to play with us and stayed afk around the map and we wanted to kick him, but w/e I had my game. NOW, similar to Valve Matchmaking, you allow 3 idiots to join as party, I get matched with them and even if I hard carry them into the game, I get kicked for no appearant reason?! Just because they decided that I was “baiting” them and they get rekt by the opposing team. I mute them, cause they flame non-stop for 4 rounds and I get kicked, getting my ELO down and getting a cooldown. This is just ridiculous. I pay for FACEit premium, because I don’t like Valve’s matchmaking and their griefers, but now you are making the SAME shit that Valve allow in PUG matches + the 128tr.

I’m just really disappointed with the last changes you’ve done. 0 value, totally pointless changes (beside the Molly FF).

Edit: Not to mention that now I get 2 hours cooldown, ruining my night (as I was planning on playing all night) and on top of that my FBI rating or w/e it’s called is at an all time low. I’ve played around 220+ games last month. My “good boy” rating was 1000+ for the majority of the time. Now, after the changes mentioned, literally for 1 day, im barely at 800… WTF is this?! Why?!

You are completely right.

1. Premium matches should be more serious because of kick option, players who actually pay money to play serious and get attention from pro leagues.
  2. Faceit should increase live Admins to punish false kicks, bad behavior etc.
    I know the kick option helps, but if it is abused, administrators need to take responsible actions right away.

… 2. Faceit should increase live Admins to punish false kicks, bad behavior etc.
I know the kick option helps, but if it is abused, administrators need to take responsible actions right away…

On that note. I’ve been looking into a way to contact an administrator or a support of any kind, but I feel like it’s impossible to find. I have no idea where I can do that and how to make a feedback while the match is going or in general. When I go to faceit support page I only get FAQs.

1. If you are the captain you can call live Admin (CS GO 5V5 -> Support -> LIVE CHAT) but then Admin will say to report player for bad behavior.
    They can get auto ban - 1day. But still current match is ruined.
  2. You can request support ticket and wait for the answer. The answer is likely to take longer than the actual ban.

In conclusion, only solution is to get better support from live Admins. (If you know ESEA you should understand what I meant)