Got Banned from queue for 8 hours because it says I need the faceit AC to connect

Excuse me WHAT THE FÜCK? I have AC on always. It opens by itself when I turn on my damn computer. But today it says “You need AC to connect” or something like that when I try to connect. Well OBVIOUSLY I HAVE AC! I restarted my AC and game 2 times. I tried to connect with IP and also by clicking that damn button to join server. Guess what? Same thing happens. Seriously Faceit I’m tired of you. It’s the fücking 3rd time I can’t join because of your shitty system. Not only me, my friends also having the god damn same problem.

Sometimes I ask myself why am I still playing this overpriced cancer platform with bugged shitty client and AC but then I realise ESEA is way more cancer and ESEA is bitcoin mining with your pc. But Y U HAF TO DO DIS FACEIT? I’m tired of getting banned.

I was so hyped to play this fücking game and I played dm for like 1 and a half hour. I don’t want to get banned because of a BUG anymore. It’s fücking 3rd time ffs. I’m tired. Can you atleast lift my queue timeout/ban?

ANY YEAH EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE OF COURSE. LIKE I HAVE TO BE CALM WHEN I GOT BANNED FROM QUEUE FOR 8 HOURS FOR NO REASON!

Welp… obviously I overreacted lol. But after reading all of these “got banned for no reason, got banned because of a bug” topics, it’s impossible to stay calm.