Faceit Missions - HELP

Hello! could you tell me please, why I have Missions there? There are only two missions that can only be completed for premium accounts. I have no premium account there. Why have other users there is +2 mission that would for every game give +10 faceit points for every 3 won + 20 and so on … plz help

Hi @Dent1k - I don’t entirely understand your question. Could you rephrase it at all?

i have premium account but i didnt get my mission

hi @mr_throw - Please see the FAQ I’ve linked below.

How do I get Missions?

FACEIT Missions, for the most part, are available only to Premium players. We are still in the process of rolling the Missions beta out so, if you can’t see the Missions page, subscribing to a Premium Membership will not unlock the feature.

There may be some one-off or special Missions that are available to free and Supporter players in the future.

how i can get misson for 100 k ? i have every month mission for 20 k

Hi @JuniiOnFire - as I’ve linked earlier in the thread:

Why do I not have the same Mission(s) as my friend(s)?

As we are currently in the beta stage for FACEIT Mission, we are still running extensive tests on what works best for the Missions. This may mean that you and your friend(s) may be in different testing groups and therefore receive different missions.

At this time, you cannot change the testing group you are a part of, nor can the Support team.

Please note: I’ve moved this thread to Community.

Hello! I don’t have any free missions! only there are two Missy for paid accounts!

Please see below:

Will free users get access to Missions?

At the moment, FACEIT Missions are planned to be a primarily Premium feature, but there may be some one-off or special Missions that are available to free and Supporter players in the future.

That’s fine and I understand! but I have the same missions every month. But they can be performed if I buy a paid subscription. And for free there are no missions.

ay ???