Faceit Cheaters,Smurfs, unprofessional Admins

Hello everyone i wanted to say few words about this platform based on my experience on CS:GO.
So for a long time of playing solo que i managed to fight my way to 2100 elo lvl 10+ and all i see here are players with 200~250hrs smurfing and cheating hard i can’t believe that faceit crew doesn’t even care to look at my tickets anymore i have solid evidence of some players smurfing and cheating i even sent it like material with my tickets but 0 answers… its sad to see cs go on faceit going so low, there are games where players are hacking obviously and don’t get punished at all, the matches are unreal you get thrown in with 4 random clowns versus a stack 5 to fight for 15 elo you get matches with premades that troll and never get punished for that as well, overall the faceit was a career starting platform and now its just full of hacks and smurfs bad games and boosters… i have profiles of 3 insane boosters that boost for money yet nothing happened to them… i am so sad that i ever tried playing faceit and that i actually wasted so much time and effort just so i can get ignored and spanked by random hackers… i will no longer bother sending tickets doesn’t make any difference since no one reads them…