Face it dead ? probably

after a month waiting for response from face it and for dead the page. I and several steam contacts have already uninstalled the application directly and I can only delete my account. I really thought they were serious but seeing how the page with the bad design already had my suspicions that it is abandoned. But good luck that esl among others, they bother to do their job and keep alive the webs. Face it completely discarded.

Someone from the community to help.? thanks for help
Problem to connect cs go account
Someone from the community to help ? Problem to connect cs go account
Someone from the community to help. ? thanks all
Someone from the community to help? Please, thanks
Someone from the community to help? urgent
DO NOT DELETE TO GET HELP. Face it is dead?

At this point, I turn to the community, because even those who take the forum do not bother to help. They just delete the post without giving any reason whatsoever.

The fact is that I have been trying to connect my CS go account for more than a month and there are only errors. E contacted 6 times to support in addition to sending data and it is more than clear that nobody attends your email. Or one of two or face it is dead or have moved from web.

The question is whether someone has gotten some kind of way. I already try to help me from this forum and the administrators no case.

At this point, I turn to the community, because even those who take the forum do not bother to help. They just delete the post without giving any reason whatsoever.

The fact is that I have been trying to connect my CS go account for more than a month and there are only errors. E contacted 6 times to support in addition to sending data and it is more than clear that nobody attends your email. Or one of two or face it is dead or have moved from web.

The question is whether someone has gotten some kind of way. I already try to help me from this forum and the administrators no case.

Does anyone administer this forum to help with the problem?

Does anyone administer this forum to help with the problem?

@Shepard - if you make another duplicate post, I’m going to have to suspend your forum account for 24 hours for spamming. Please keep that in mind.

HELP O MY GOOD