Different levels same elo gain/lost

Why is this a thing?? If im lvl 6 and i play against lvl 3-4, why would I get the same amount of elo as my lvl 1 friend in the same lobby? And no affect at all by the way you play…

If you want to wait more time to get match than yes but Faceit has more 1-4lvls compare to lvl 6. Its like playing MM global you will wait 30min to even get a match.

So the answer for my question is?

Deal with with it or play with friends (like MM).

“If im lvl 6 and i play against lvl 3-4, why would I get the same amount of elo as my lvl 1 friend in the same lobby?”

U’re still not answering my question…

You need to look at match room elo what you lose or win. If you play with lower lvl than you dont lose that much. etc. Get over this its all about elo not people you play with.
If you invite lvl1 thats ur problem.

“If im lvl 6 and i play against lvl 3-4, why would I get the same amount of elo as my lvl 1 friend in the same lobby?”

This seems to be too hard for you… I don’t have any problems losing or winning elo I’m just wondering why do I lose/win the same amount of elo as my lower/higher rank team mates. U get it?

I answered your question.

Get over it, isn’t an answer.

You all play same game, why only you want to get more elo than players who have lvl3?! I think you need to fix urself first.

Let me help you my sis.

If lvl 7 plays with lvl 1 agains lvl 5-6.

Lvl 7 plays decent like 20/20
Lvl 1 plays really well 30/15

And they both get the same amount of elo from the win, why? Yes, its the same game with different individual performance.

Even if the situation was both scoring 20/20 lvl 1 should get more elo. But if the situation would be 30-15 to lvl 7 and 10/20 for lvl 1 then the elo gain could be same.

• U seem to think I want to be the one with more elo gain, vice versa.

I can agree but Faceit was like that from beginning. Your question is out of date.
If you want ESEA pugs ur in wrong place.

I dont want Esea pugs, and its never out of date question. Its more of a fault in Faceit’s elo system.
This kind of elo system makes people angry at each other. If u play badly your team mates should’t be punished as much for it.

Faceit have multiple games you can play. I think it will be pain to build algorithm from scratch for each game.
They go easy way.

But punishment is the same.

Yes thats the problem they go the easy way. It’s not like they don’t have money to do something.

If there was an option to play with ur lvl players and you dont care how long it will take than yes.
The live Admin support is trash etc. its multiple things they should improve.

I don’t mind playing with lower ranks, I just hate the elo system. It seriously affects the community. Result of this kind of elo system is that everyone starts to flame and game is full of toxicity.

It wont change so…