Bye Bye faceit to many russian cheaters and smurf

How lose 400 elo in few days in SOLOQ
Full russian retarded team all fucking time… buy accounts and have lv 8 lv 9. no idea how csgo work how trow flash/smoke/nades…how works rotation… at that level you expect decent people but no trash gold nova buy accounts from black markets play on faceit and ruins others match…
100-250-500-800 hours lv8 lv9 russian federation trash accounts and in game are play like bots how… you can explain?? huh?? like one match i dodge because i find a russian lv 10 play with friend lv1 1 match recorded…i jump to the see score and you know the lv1 have boosted the lv10…

And dont talk about trash account with cheats… because faceit anti cheats sucks so bad and i stop to send report via email about 100% cheater because admin dont care a shit…some accounts still not banned…

This russian invasion on faceit man never see alot before they moved from mm to faceit…

Maybe is time to made a server only for russian and let them play with each other…

Everyone who wants to play CS:GO on FACEIT platform is welcome to do so.

You are absolutely right. Just now again, I´ve got a russians teammates, we ended playing 3v5 because their internets and rage. If there´s a cheater with whole new acc, who is that? Russian. When I have 4 people premade not speaking english, who is that? Russian. Idk, I just never won a game with russian teammates. They destroyed whole cs as general, idk why they havent their own server yet.