! Before You Buy Faceit! My experience & review!

i’m putting this cause im tired of faceits stupidity and how unprofessional they are the admins and so people can see what faceit is so they save some money

FACEIT REVIEW!

Match Making System 2/10:

almost out of 10 games at least you get 3-5 games with lvl 4-6s and am lvl 1 hear this im lvl king 1 and after you get to play with them and sucking ofc bc your lvl 1 they start to flame you and kick you for being lvl 1 and you get punished for a day ban and all of this could be avoided if faceit had a better system and fixed it despite community asking for it for years

community: 4/10

i get it people can be toxic and u need to block them but how many times? out of 10 games 6 of it is inclided with toxic players flaming you , talking shit,tell you ur mom is gay and his gonna kill all your family and it dosent fnish there they abuse the kick system and i tell you what you get kicked so fast cause there is no penalty for that and people can abusue the f out of it and do what ever they like and its real shit trust me

(want proof? this is the link of profile see how many games they are with me playing with higher lvl than 1 and how many there is which im playing against lvl 1s or 2 https://www.faceit.com/en/players/alirezakrv99

FBI: 0/10

faceit FBI is useless fbi system that dosent do any good than banning mosly the innocent who got falsly reported and banned and guess what faceit wont do shit and slap you with there is nothing we can do and your f lit what i got this system can also get abused and is shit useless

Faceit Client, Servers & Anti Cheat: 3/10

shit again 1,you cant pick ur own maps 2,the admin might pick a long distance server and leave you and others with high ping and him with fine ping, the reporting system can get abused and its just not a right idea. faceit clien just suddenly starts to freeze and you cant do shit but to reset your pc and bc that time ur prob f and banned guess because of who? faceit shitty system. the anti cheat is good i guess?

Customer Support: 3/10

they dont answere you in day time est ever, they are not as professional as they want you to think these guys lied to me about the guy who they said is banned and guess what checked his profile and he was still playing. thats not just one thing of how unprofessional they are but they also randomly mark your case as solved and try to reason with u that they arent gonna do anything and you were the one in mistake lit this makes no sence this company is garbage

in all 2/10: stay the f away from these basters they got nothing but shit adn the only reason i was with them was the anti cheat dont buy faceit save time stress and money and buy esea

im typing this because of admin miller and darwins who are so stupid to argue with me and not acc fixing my problem when i clearly send him a massage proving proof and asking for update and guess what when i asked for update my ban was never removed and guy darwin marked my case as solved and didint respond anything after that so i make a nother support complaning about this guy and the other admin brings up how i was toxic and my behavour isnt acceptlbe MFs get your shit straight u banned me for talking back to a shit talker and u left the shit talker who was shit at the original and banned me for reporting it? for talking back to s hit talker? and u dont ver ban him? this just shows how this guy is one sided and hands over bans like its nothing so this guy brings up my past saying we will not serve you no more because of this . now i dont know what i should do because i feel im getting builled by those 2 admins lit bullied