Banned for cheating + refute this

On July 25, 2017, I started my “cybersport career” on the faceit site and for two years, I gradually improved my skills, proved to everyone and myself that I can play at a high level, that I am strong, that I can achieve everything , but in one critical day, everything broke off, only tears can overshadow this pain and no one will help you. There is a way out, he always was - suicide.
I have devoted almost all my life to this game, 5 thousand hours and one mistake of the faceit administrators can easily cut off everything …
01/11/2019, I was banned for cheating.
I want to know for what I was blocked, the REASON is true.
The administrator himself blocked me manually, not faceit AC.
That is why I want to prove my innocence, just how and where should I write? In support already wrote, I was simply ignored! I ask you, help me somebody in this to understand everything, I do not understand anything.
link: https://www.faceit.com//players/Krottt_

P.S.: I am writing from the second account because my main account is banned, I am just tired of writing in support and not getting an answer.

You cheated nothing else to say!

Multiple accounts
Multiple accounts are not permitted on FACEIT so the user will be left with one account active and any multiple account banned.

Ban Evasion
If you attempt to make a new account to avoid a ban on your main account then the new account will be banned permanently and the main account’s ban will start over.

closed #3