Banned because from lagg

Hello. Just started playing cs go at the Cache map, server had lags, my unit running by himself, and i was disconnecting 3-4 times. Not just me - all players at this server. And i got ban until 18:22. Check this pls. This isnt right. Deal with it pls.

Hey @Doberman777.

Whenever there are technical issues with an ongoing match, please ask any of the captains to contact FACEIT Live Support.

As for your ban:

My Ban is not justified what can I do?

If you think that your ban is not warranted or is to long then you can dispute your ban by creating a support ticket and our 24hr Customer Support Team will investigate your claim and either reduce or remove the ban for you.

In your ticket include the match room URL and the reason why your account cooldown is considered unjust. Provide any proof that you have in order to be able to prove this claim.

Please Note: Any cooldowns under 12hrs will not be removed and you must wait for the temporary ban to expire on your account before being able to queue into our system again.

Source: https://support.faceit.com/hc/en-us/articles/208839865-Automated-Temporary-Cooldown-System