AC bug

Hi i need some help idk why but the forums get faster replies than support tickets here is the screenshot https://prnt.sc/iuc7sx

all of us had the same glitch joining the server it said FACEIT AC MUST BE RUNNING. and all of the users were running faceit at least i was 100% and i was kicked

i would just like some help so i can know for sure if by the time my cooldown expires i can join and start playing i dont want the AC BUG to happen to me again thanks.

Hi @ry9n - this isn’t really something that we can help with on the forums. I can do general investigations, but anything about that would require the support team, and I believe in this case, it will take them.

I’m not aware of any issues with the AC at this time that would cause this error.

I just dont understand why faceit support takes days to reply to something that should have some serious concern when 5 users in one match get the same results from a bug you know?

I’m worried about joining another pug and attempting to play because if it happens again this time i might not be so lucky with the cool-down timer being ridiculous and i have a team to play with :L