24h ban on friday for defensing my teammate from a toxic guy

So i was playing games and just suddenly i got a ban for unsportsman conduct, i contact the support and ofc they have no idea what is happening because it is the algorithm doing all the bans for them! so this guy reports me even we won and he was throwing gg’s after pistol round and calling everyone else dogs, ‘‘how can win with 4 dogs’’ ‘‘i fu*k ur mother and sister´’’ i rape ur family etc’’. i got over 1200 fbi points and the support just told me that it is the points that work together with the behaviour in last matches, figuring out things, it is stupid that toxic people can report u even u were a good guy to the team and u get more negative feedback even you were the positive power in the team. REALLY NICE TO GET 24H BAN TRYING TO HELP THE DEFENSLESS PLAYERS"! REALLY REWARDING THANKS TO LAZY DEVELOPERS AND ADMINS WHO WANT THE ALGORITHM TO DO THEIR WORK EVEN IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY! GG FACEIT!"
TOXIC PEOPLE CAN REPORT U AS TOXIC AND GET U BANNED :slight_smile: REALLY NICE, GOOD ALGORITHM, VERY NICE.